Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sweating Oldie

Today, Tiffany and I reversed our route and this time ran up a particularly challenging hill in our neighborhood..two times. It is great. I feel really good. I have more energy and my mood is much lighter, greatly increasing my ability to put up with stress. Those AFN commercials weren't lying!! I have high hopes that the exercise thing is going to stick this time around. I am truly enjoying it, sweating and all. Tomorrow is the long awaited snorkeling trip with Dionna. Can you tell I am excited???
Right now, I am so inspired that I am going to take the stairs to go pick up my sweeties from school. They are loving school. Our nightly dinnertime family chats are much more animated these days. Yesterday, Emily said, "I made a friend today and so did Mama!" Brian thought that was cute.

2 comments:

Världen är liten… said...

We're watching Oregon St. vs Stanford tonight and thinking about you guys! I guess Oregon St. decided to go braless this year...

BB said...

Love that uniform! Brian like the idea of some Braless Beavers.