So the post about last weekend is going to get posted right before this weekend. Oh well. I think this delay will become more prevalent as I get busier with school. Last weekend we revisited Churiumi Aquarium with our friends Dionna and Alex. The annual pass is paying off. We enjoyed it the second time around just as much as the first. This time we were able to catch the dolphin show and we got to sit right next to the huge whale shark exhibit for lunch! It was great. I love the photo of the girls sitting in the "splash zone" with the little league team and the women with the fancy umbrellas. Very Japanese!!
On the way home we stopped at Cape Zampa. It is a rockier portion of the coast where people go to see the cliffs and fish. That was where we saw the doggie sign. It was a fun and long day. We made it home after sunset and although we were exhausted, we were happy.
1 comment:
Nice family picture and nice t-shirt Mckenzie, way to represent Sweden all the way in Okinawa!!! *tears of pride rolling down*
Post a Comment