Sunday, August 31, 2008

Friday

Tiffany, Dionna, and I went on our morning walk/hill run. It was great as usual! This is a holiday weekend, but there is a Rescue School going on, so Brian was going to have to work straight through the weekend. However, we got a wonderful surprise when Brian's boss called late Thursday and said that since he was just shadowing this class, he could take the full 4 day weekend! Sweet. Brian and Alex worked on motorcycle stuff. Tiffany and Dionna convinced me to attend the upcoming Air Force Ball... Yikes! Brian, nice as ever, agreed and just has to dry clean his Mess Dress (that is the formal tuxedo looking uniform, for all you non-military types). Abbie, you will be happy to know I am reusing the dress, because I like it and it is one of only two floor length gowns I brought. I took it to the tailor on Friday and they are going to create straps out of the tie around the waist, so it will look a bit different this time. More on this as it happens.

No comments: