Yay! School starts in the morning. Everyone in this household is very excited. It almost feels like Christmas Eve. Emily has a really nice teacher, Mrs. Cavanaugh. McKenzie's teacher seems neat as well. His name is Mr. Ulrich.
I decided to put another JamesatWar video on here to go with the school theme. It is another parody (Timbaland's "The Way I Are"). He cracks me up. I could really do without the clothes the "teacher" is wearing, but the rest is funny. Apparently, the blonde is a philologist in real life. She studies linguistics and etymology...that's words, not bugs. Hmmm....it is a little difficult to take her seriously. My favorite parts of the video are the bus (We Am Smart) and the line about superlatives.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How did the girls enjoy their day at school. The boys had a great time, after their nerves settled down. How did you enjoy their first day of school?
Everyone loved it! I am glad the boys are enjoying school. It is great that all DODDS kids are in the same boat. It makes it easier when you are not the only "new" kid.
Post a Comment