Monday, August 18, 2008

Funny

Ok... Most of you know that I am a huge Nickelback fan. I found this spoof on YouTube of their hit "Rockstar" called Popstar by JamesatWar. It tickled my funnybone. As a parent of young girls, I admit I agree with his take on the popstars of today. WARNING: It is not explicit, but I wouldn't show it to the kiddos and if you are too innocent (a la my in-laws, my sweet Aunt Ruth, and my sister-in-law...not you Abbie.. the other one) you might want to skip this post. Otherwise hop in the handbasket with me and enjoy. P.S. It helps if you have heard the original song...Mom & Dad. It is a little naughty too, so use your discretion!

3 comments:

Shawn Shreeves said...

Hi Kim - don't know if you remember me...Donna's daughter, Shawn (I've known Brian since he was about a year old). I saw your blog link on Kari's blog and thought I would check out how you guys are doing in Japan. Then I just kept reading - you are such a great writer...funny and interesting!
Anyways - just wanted to say hi to you and Brian. I'm also a Nickelback fan and "Popstar" is hilarious and so true.
Take care,
Shawn Shreeves

BB said...

Hi Shawn! Of course I remember you! How can I forget how kind you and your mom were to slice all that cake at the wedding. What troopers! I is great to hear from you and I hope all is well. I am also happy to hear you are a fellow Nickelback fan..I knew you had good taste!

Kate said...

HILARIOUS!