Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hi Cade!

I heard through the grapevine that one of my former students may be checking on our blog too! How exciting. I wanted to say how much I have missed my students. I know they really aren't my students any more, because they have all graduated and gone onto 3rd grade, but I still think of them as mine. I thought about them and the school everyday, right up until report card day on Monday. I sure wish I could have been there. Remember when we went to the Fossil Beds for a field trip? The picture at the top left is from that trip. Well, guess what.... When we were at the Pineapple Park last weekend they had a whole room of fossils and shells that have been collected from this island. I took some photographs with my students in mind. Check out these pictures! If any of my students are checking in on me, I would love to hear from them. In order to leave a comment you must register as a user and ALWAYS get you parent's permission first. That is a must!!! You know how I feel about the rules :)! Also, no grading Mrs. B on her grammar and mechanics! Ha, Ha! Anyway, I would love to hear how our butterflies turned out and what Homer is doing for the summer, etc. So, if you can, let me know. P.S. Mr. B (the PE teacher, not Mr. Bartles) would be very proud of me. I have been taking the stairs at least once everyday, all eight flights!

3 comments:

Världen är liten… said...

Awww, Ms. Bartles, once a teacher always a teacher=o).

Cade Vogt said...

Hi Mrs. Bartles! It's me Cade. I got your message and I hope you come back to Idaho soon. I will be checking in while I am at mt Dad's house in Arizona.

BB said...

Hi Cade! It is great to hear from you. Have a lovely summer in Arizona. You will have to tell me about your travels too :)!