Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Happy Birthday to Us Indeed!
Guess what we learned today? Our household goods are not currently on the black market in Korea...they're here!!!! They will be delivered on Saturday. I know they are just material possessions and if they were on the bottom of the Pacific Ocean we would go on... all the important things are sleeping under our roof already. However, when you are a stranger in a strange land, it is comforting to have some familiar things around. We are also ready to feel like we are truly here and not just on a long, lovely vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's kind of like living out a suitcase a couple of sets of clothes and then going back to a closet and hampers.
happy birthday family..enjoy your week!
I hope you all enjoy setting up your house...finally!
I know! I literally have four bowls. The other night I made soup and had to wash the dishes just so everyone could have ice cream for dessert:).
Post a Comment