We are finally getting some nice weather (click on the video to see what it has been like with the passing tropical storm...Dionna, the girls, and I took it from our balcony). Yesterday, Tiffany, Dionna, and I even played tennis on the courts by our apartments. The balls got wet quickly, but we didn't care. We were ready to be outside again. It was fun, but reinforced why I never excelled at any sports where you were required to hit, catch, or throw anything. I got a lot of exercise just being my own "ball boy".
The girls have been busy this week. Emily lost a tooth tonight at dinner, it came out as she chomped into her homemade pizza. I hope that is not a reflection on my cooking. She wants to be called "Gappy" now. She is doing really well in second grade, she loves the fact that she has homework everynight. It makes her feel grown up. Kenzie joined the school art club and gets to do art after school on Tuesdays. She also auditioned for a part in the school Christmas musical play. She got a solo part! She will be playing the part of the "daughter" in "Twas the Night Before Christmas". She is also running for student council class secretary. This weekend we are going to make posters. We need some ideas for a slogan. I suggested "Kenzie Kares", but she informed me that she doesn't go by Kenzie, she only goes by McKenzie at school . So, we have six posters to construct this weekend and no clear direction. Help us!!! If you have an idea, post it in the comments.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"McKenzie tells it like it is", "McKenzie is not afraid to speak up for you", "McKenzie is on your side", "McKenzie doesn't back down on a challenge", "McKenzie has a fresh perspective"etc.
Good luck Kenzerson!!
Thank You! We now have a platform to work with..."McKenzie=Change" was already taken this election year!
Post a Comment