The girls are getting good at making sure that their rooms are picked up before they go to school. Apparently, Emily even has time to be creative. After dropping the girls off at school and going for a run, I returned to the apartment and walked past Emily's room to see this scene. The cuteness factor made me get all National Geographic and grab my camera. The little wolf family is made up of Coyote (that is the biggest wolf's name), Scat, and Scat Jr. Is it just me or does Vanilla look a little too relaxed considering she is hanging out so close to the wolfpack?
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Bridges of Emily Madison County
The girls are getting good at making sure that their rooms are picked up before they go to school. Apparently, Emily even has time to be creative. After dropping the girls off at school and going for a run, I returned to the apartment and walked past Emily's room to see this scene. The cuteness factor made me get all National Geographic and grab my camera. The little wolf family is made up of Coyote (that is the biggest wolf's name), Scat, and Scat Jr. Is it just me or does Vanilla look a little too relaxed considering she is hanging out so close to the wolfpack?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad Im not the only mom that has them clean their rooms before they leave for the day... tell them they do a good job for me:o)
LOL! I think this is adorable. Don't you know that all the stuffed anmials on the bed are friends?!!! At least that's what I always said when I was little. :)
I think that is so cute. Sounds like what hunter does with all of his bears.
Post a Comment