Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Design Flaw
The plastic wrapping that contains graham crackers has not changed since I was a child. I would be willing to bet that it was that way long before I was around too. Does anyone else find this packaging to be ineffective and frustrating? It is nearly impossible to open the plastic with your bare hands. When you do open it, there is virtually no way to store any uneaten crackers back in the plastic as it tears randomly. I have to move the crackers to a Ziplock bag in order to keep them from going stale. I would think that there are other people that encounter these problems too. Does anybody have any connections with Nabisco?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't have connections to solve this age old packaging problem. But I do live in low humidity...nothing goes stale! Even those chips I thought I wanted to try???? they NEVER go stale!!! :)
Post a Comment