Saturday, September 6, 2008

Brian Gets A New Mistress For Our Anniversary


Make Model Year Mileage(km) JCI Expiration Contact Info
HARLEY Sportster 1200 1999 Aug-10 Name: Michael
VERY COOL AND VERY CLEAN 1999 SPORTSTER HUGGER ( Check out the Pics) 12" MINI APES w/ CHROME HOUSINGS, FOWARD CONTROLS, CUSTOM 80 SPOKE REAR w/ WIDE WHITE AND 21" 60 SPOKE FRONT WHEELS, ALL NEW BRAKES, 1200cc ZIPPER’S BIG BORE KIT, PERFORMANCE INTAKE AND EXHAUST, COMPLETE PROGRESSIVE SUSPENSION, LePERA SEATS AND LOTS OF LITTLE EXTRAS. JCI GOOD THROUGH AUG 2010. BIKE COVER, ORIGINAL PARTS AND MORE EXTRAS INCLUDED THIS CREAM PUFF NEEDS TO GO TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE BAGGER !!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Ok... I cannot show Jay this. Our anniversary is soon and he'll want one too! Tell Brian it is VERY nice but, not too spend too much time with his mistress. :)

BTW... I do have your letters of recommendation (I had Judy print off 3) and I'll mail them to you soon. :)

Världen är liten… said...

So did you sell the other bikes or do you have 3 now!?!

Världen är liten… said...

Oh I almost forgot - Happy Anniversary!! Ps It's kind of funny that your wedding anniversary also is "our" friendship anniversary=o).

BB said...

Kate: Thank you..you have a steel trap for a mind. I forgot about my own request until you mentioned it. You know this is the one and only time will ever "hear" me say this sentence: I hope Brian never dumps his mistress.

P: I know! I told Brian he had better make Master or our whole weight allowance will be taken up by motorcycles. Even though we discussed the purchase ahead of time, he was smart enough to bring home some jewelry! AWW! It is wonderful to have two great anniversaries on the same day :). I love it!