Here he is just hanging out on my balcony. Now I know some engineer nerdling from my side of the family (and there are a lot of them) is going to point out that there is nothing to show scale in the photo...but trust me this guy was a behemoth. (See how I worked that pun in there.) He was friendly and and as long as he doesn't land on me we can peacefully coexist.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Mothra
Here he is just hanging out on my balcony. Now I know some engineer nerdling from my side of the family (and there are a lot of them) is going to point out that there is nothing to show scale in the photo...but trust me this guy was a behemoth. (See how I worked that pun in there.) He was friendly and and as long as he doesn't land on me we can peacefully coexist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment