The girls played restaurant today. They spent a lot of the afternoon setting up and planning. I helped them set up the camping table, but everything else was their doing. I was fortunate enough to be their first customer. It was cute. The pictures speak for themselves. I thought the cat variety show that went with dinner was quite a novel touch!!! My sushi plate sure was appetizing.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Creative Play
The girls played restaurant today. They spent a lot of the afternoon setting up and planning. I helped them set up the camping table, but everything else was their doing. I was fortunate enough to be their first customer. It was cute. The pictures speak for themselves. I thought the cat variety show that went with dinner was quite a novel touch!!! My sushi plate sure was appetizing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The food looks delicious!! But I have to love the bison book in the background!! :o) You have two terrific girls and we miss you guys everyday.
Post a Comment