Sunday, July 13, 2008

Because it tastes better when you make it








The girls are getting into cooking. They helped with dinner tonight. We made nachos and while we were waiting for it to finish in the oven, the kids were obligated to munch on salad and grapes. Mom is such a killjoy.

2 comments:

Aj said...

It makes me so happy to see the girls learning to cook... and using Pampered Chef stuff too!!! As they grow they will appreciate the cooking lessons, but for now it helps them appreciate all the work mom does for them. Its a great bonding experience that can create lasting memories.I have moany with my mom and sister, and it doesn't have to be fancy.. or even turn out great. Some of my favorites are where things turned out BAD. We can look back now and laugh and say "remember that time..." Kudos to you all!

BB said...

I know! My kitchen is a walking Pampered Chef advertisement..love that stuff. The girls do too. Tomorrow Kenzie and I are tackling an apple pie. Maybe we will end of making one of those "remember that inedible disaster" memories :).