Saturday, October 11, 2008

History

Brian and I watched "Letters From Iwo Jima" this evening. History is fascinating. There is an elderly gentleman on a bike that I pass every morning when I am running. I say good morning in Japanese every time I see him. He never responds. I wonder about his story.

4 comments:

Världen är liten… said...

That is too funny, guess what
movie we saw late Friday night(so basically about the same time, not really but you know)? We saw Flags of our Fathers, really liked it and decided to put Letters from Iwo Jima. Great minds think alike=o).

Världen är liten… said...

To put it on Netflix that is..

BB said...

Hey! I always knew you guys had good taste. Guess what we put on our Netflix... Flags of our Fathers!

Aj said...

Adam and I have seen both and liked them both. We love historical movies like that. I absolutely love history... always a favorite to take in school...and I tend to gravitate toward books of this nature. I wonder about all the things that our elder generation has seen, and wheter they ever thought they would see the way things ae now....but kudos for trying to be friendly, especially in his language : )