I had to step away for awhile. Brian just made it home. The poor guy...he did it, but he is a bit worse for the wear. I was getting worried because he had been gone so long. He just wants to go to sleep, but I made him sip water and gatorade, nibble on some salty pretzels, and suck on a popcicle. He ran it in 2 hours and 33 minutes. He stayed for the brunch, but lost it in the parking lot and had to rest in his car before driving himself home. He doesn't seem to have a high body temperature, but I am keeping a close eye on him. The weather is still hot and humid and he seems to ignore his body's signals when he overexerts. He did get a really neat T-Shirt though!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
By Popular Demand
I had to step away for awhile. Brian just made it home. The poor guy...he did it, but he is a bit worse for the wear. I was getting worried because he had been gone so long. He just wants to go to sleep, but I made him sip water and gatorade, nibble on some salty pretzels, and suck on a popcicle. He ran it in 2 hours and 33 minutes. He stayed for the brunch, but lost it in the parking lot and had to rest in his car before driving himself home. He doesn't seem to have a high body temperature, but I am keeping a close eye on him. The weather is still hot and humid and he seems to ignore his body's signals when he overexerts. He did get a really neat T-Shirt though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dr.Rene recommends an Irish carbomb to take care of Brian's dehydration=o)!
Well at least he won't care about the dehydration then :).
Post a Comment