A little slice of island life from a military spouse's perspective.
Wow... you found a dance that even Jay can do! :) Good job, BB!
Austin just loves it... you know how much we tease him about Elmo! I want to see YOU do the Cupid Dance...;o)
Let's see...Kate's B-day is in March, that seems like a good time:).
I would've paid money to see you do that on the bar!!BTW... Jay and I were laughing so hard watching the Elmo video. Jay even uploaded it to his myspace... hahahah
:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow... you found a dance that even Jay can do! :) Good job, BB!
Austin just loves it... you know how much we tease him about Elmo! I want to see YOU do the Cupid Dance...;o)
Let's see...Kate's B-day is in March, that seems like a good time:).
I would've paid money to see you do that on the bar!!
BTW... Jay and I were laughing so hard watching the Elmo video. Jay even uploaded it to his myspace... hahahah
:)
Post a Comment