A little slice of island life from a military spouse's perspective.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Memorial Day 2008
We had a fabulous Memorial Day! It all started with a cup of coffee in my favorite coffee mug (Thanks Kate!!!) on the balcony. Then it was off to find a beach. It took us 10 minutes to make it to Kadena Marina and the girls were so excited to get in the water that our quest ended there. I guess we will do more exploring later. The water was fairly warm, even though it is the beginning of the summer season. We floated around and had a great time for the afternoon. Here are some photos from our little adventure in the East China Sea.
Wow, that looks amazing!! We just came back from a rainy weekend in Yellowstone. It was such a great trip though, because we actually managed to see a wolf so of course Chris was in heaven! I'll send you an e-mail tmw. Btw, that's totally a minnivan=o), ha ha!
5 comments:
So fun! I wish I was there! It looks so nice and relaxing. Party on Bartles family!
Wow, that looks amazing!! We just came back from a rainy weekend in Yellowstone. It was such a great trip though, because we actually managed to see a wolf so of course Chris was in heaven! I'll send you an e-mail tmw.
Btw, that's totally a minnivan=o), ha ha!
BB-
Take me to the beach too! :) Thanks for including me in your blog... I feel loved.
I wanna go to the beach too!!!! The girls look great... we miss them tremendously!!
Looks like you guys are really enjoying yourselves. I'm glad to see that! The beach looks so refreshing!
I wanna go!
Karee
Post a Comment