Friday, May 30, 2008

The Apartment-Part Two

Fifteen minutes until I need to pick up the girls, so I am going to rush through this posting. I am sure the pictures are all jumbled, but here it goes. As you leave the dining room/great room, you go down a hallway. If you turn to your right there is the girls bathroom (it is the one with the fish). Directly across the hall on the left is the smaller bedroom, Emily's. We did get a few carpets at the furniture store so that the rooms aren't so barren. We also got one for the living room. I would recommend that you look for some stateside and ship them in your unaccompanied or household goods. You will have a lot more choice that way. Right next door to Emily's room is Kenzie's. It is slightly larger. The closets are in our room, Kenzie has a matching pair of closets in her room (They are pretty deep) and Emily has one set of the same closets. Not bad on the storage. There are more closets in the hallway too. The rest of the pictures are our room (and the small balcony we have) and our master bath. We already bought our queen size bed at the furniture store, it replaced the double bed they lent us (that is what you see leaning against the wall of the living room!If you want an idea of dimensions, I will put a link on my site to Okinawa Hai. It is a great site (Dionna found it!). I will tell you how to find our type of housing on there. I have to get going but will be back soon!

No comments: