My friend Dionna asked me to post some pictures of our apartment. She will be arriving here in about a month (Yay!!). So here it is. Please excuse the sparseness. We only have our unaccompanied goods and the loaner furniture from TMO. On the plus side, it is very easy to keep things picked up. The first picture shows the entryway and part of the "great room". If you look at the lefthand part of the picture there is a small closet and a door (besides the front door). Behind that door is a walk-in area about the size of a standard laundry room with shelving. It is a great storage area to put the things I am used to storing in the garage since we don't have that anymore. I sure am glad that we packed the lawnmower! That one will have to go in the classifieds. I am not storing that! The other pictures are of the rest of the living room, the dining room leading to the balcony and the kitchen.
Friday, May 30, 2008
The Apartment-Part One
My friend Dionna asked me to post some pictures of our apartment. She will be arriving here in about a month (Yay!!). So here it is. Please excuse the sparseness. We only have our unaccompanied goods and the loaner furniture from TMO. On the plus side, it is very easy to keep things picked up. The first picture shows the entryway and part of the "great room". If you look at the lefthand part of the picture there is a small closet and a door (besides the front door). Behind that door is a walk-in area about the size of a standard laundry room with shelving. It is a great storage area to put the things I am used to storing in the garage since we don't have that anymore. I sure am glad that we packed the lawnmower! That one will have to go in the classifieds. I am not storing that! The other pictures are of the rest of the living room, the dining room leading to the balcony and the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks very nice, spacious and new! You guys scored=o).
Post a Comment