I plan on posting a couple of things today, so hopefully this one will get buried at the bottom. I wanted to give a few of you an idea of the humidity and my hair (and because several of you have goaded me into putting a picture of it on the blog). Warning the image is disturbing. I took the girls to school this morning (more on that later) and this is the result of a 10 minute walk outside. Needless to say I pulled my hair back to tame it. If I let it be, it just gets bigger and frizzier as the day goes on. So, if any of you are good with hair (ahem...AJ!!) and have any ideas on good styles or products for humid climates, let me know.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Channeling Monica Gellllarrr-Not Well
I plan on posting a couple of things today, so hopefully this one will get buried at the bottom. I wanted to give a few of you an idea of the humidity and my hair (and because several of you have goaded me into putting a picture of it on the blog). Warning the image is disturbing. I took the girls to school this morning (more on that later) and this is the result of a 10 minute walk outside. Needless to say I pulled my hair back to tame it. If I let it be, it just gets bigger and frizzier as the day goes on. So, if any of you are good with hair (ahem...AJ!!) and have any ideas on good styles or products for humid climates, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it, thank you=o)!
I love the new do!
try a leave in conditioner, it helps make it a bit heavier without being greasy or caked.
Will try!
Post a Comment