A little slice of island life from a military spouse's perspective.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
P.S. Congratulations D!
D started her new job this week! I am going to pop in and see you tomorrow because another person (who shall remain nameless) from the education center won't return my emails about the upcoming test....*&%@#!
I have my first sub job on tuesday. I just keep telling myself that it will be like when i voluntered in your class except I am getting paid for it. Haven't worked for eight years, so nervous about going back to work.
Best of luck to you! You will do just fine. I remember how well you did during workshop with the class. You are a natural. You are exactly right that it is just like volunteering, but you get paid and the kids know you are running the show.
2 comments:
I have my first sub job on tuesday. I just keep telling myself that it will be like when i voluntered in your class except I am getting paid for it. Haven't worked for eight years, so nervous about going back to work.
Best of luck to you! You will do just fine. I remember how well you did during workshop with the class. You are a natural. You are exactly right that it is just like volunteering, but you get paid and the kids know you are running the show.
Post a Comment