Monday, November 17, 2008

It's What's For Dinner


It's good! McKenzie helped me pick out some bison meat at the Commissary recently. Emily was a bit weirded out that we were eating Chippy. McKenzie explained that it was a ranch-raised bison's "job" to be dinner. Emily decided it was okay. It tastes a little bit like elk...nummy!

P.S. I took my Praxis today. Whew. I am so glad that is over. I feel really good about it. The Math section was the only one where I had to work right up until the "please put your pencils down". I had to do some quick "educated guesses" so that I didn't leave any bubbles blank. Stupid math. Other than that, it was fine. I am exhausted and my brain hurts, so off to bed I go.
BTW: I got my grade back for my last class...99% baby!!! Happy dance while sporting my pocket protector.

7 comments:

Världen är liten… said...

Good job Kimmie, and I totally feel you about the math! Hmpt, and Im supposed to be a lefty...

Kate said...

Yay, BB!!! Another nerd like me.

BB said...

Kate:
I was thinking of you when I was going for that 100% in week 3! Nerds rejoice!

Aj said...

I am so glad Kenzie will eat the bison... now I won;t feel so guilty when we eat it!!;O)
Congrats on your class.. I do you'll do as great on your Praxis!!

Kate said...

BTW... did you receive the new letters????

BB said...

Kate:
The lovely ones with the pictures came in on Friday. Is there another batch on the way??

Kate said...

No... there isn't another batch on the way. I just wanted to make sure you got our replies. :)