This entry is in response to the
Swede's Challenge. I know it is all in Swedish (I am learning by immersion and Google language translator...Don't speak it to me though, because I can't catch anything except the phrase "Pudgy Kitty"). She basically challenged us to show an image and blog about what we are addicted to right now. I am sure all of you could figure out her addiction. Nummy! That image makes me want to lick my computer screen. It is 11 0'clock at night too...bummer, I can't eat anything now!!!
I would love to have said something sweet, like my kids. You bet they rank right up there!!! However, if I am being truly honest it is my computer that is my current addiction. It is my connection with the world outside this island and my university. Between the kids and myself, this poor Mac is working constantly. I have to be truthful and admit my computer is worth its weight in gold to me right now. I own the fact that I am addicted to..... APPLES!
2 comments:
I have to agree.. I am addicted to my computer too. It is my only connection to my friends and family back home (and afar). Plus, in the spring I am hoping to go back to school so it will be used constantly ;O)
Go for it! You deserve it.
Post a Comment