Saturday, April 4, 2009

Brian's Office Space


So. Here is my office space. Lots of stuff going on. I can never keep it clean. Also seen below is my field office. On the dash is usually some duct tape, fire light (simulates fire), work gloves, rope gloves, bottle of water and trash. So the busy week is over. Next week, my boss is in Australia so I get to run the show. My to do list is already busy and there are always items that come up un announced. The girls are happy right now, so they are going to watch Bolt for the third time. But first, I will have Kenzie blog about her Yuron trip. Laters!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brian,
If you get Kim in there she will definitely organize your office space with neat little containers for absolutely everything... I bet you'll increase your proficiency and LOVED being organized at work.
Kate