Wednesday, February 11, 2009


So, part II...The dentist today used indirect bonding for the top brackets. They were already adhered to a mold of my mouth so all brackets were put in place at once. After the bonding cement was cured, the mold was removed and voila! I chose blue bands because they are Air Force blue and I test on Friday so why not! Also, if you notice, my crazy canine is not set with a bracket because it will be left alone until the end because it will require the most amount of tension...not sure about that...Any who...
For the next month, this is how it is. She will probably put on tighter bands next month and maybe start he bottoms. Laters...

3 comments:

Kari said...

did you get yourself a waterpik yet?

how about http://www.wildsmiles4you.com for Kenzie, and maybe you!

BB said...

no. just the floss with the hard tip and the different brush tips for behind the wire and brackets.

Kari said...

hmm...
I'm tagging you today in my blog.