Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mo Mo can do it!!

Kenzie (or Mo Mo..her new preferred nickname...it means peach in Japanese) is riding my bike. It is still a little tall for her, but not much. She was super nervous about riding it because she didn't want to wreck it. I told her not to worry, just have fun. I reminded her that I wrecked Daddy's bike (his Harley) and he didn't get mad at all. She thought that was nice. Anyway..here is a video of one of her first attempts on an adult bike. BTW, I was filming and forgot about the microphone, so do your ears a favor and turn down the volume a little.

5 comments:

Kari said...

YAY! mckenzie!!! I totally remember getting on my first BIG bike (I think it was mom's too!) SOOOO much fun!

Unknown said...

MoMo... nice work.

I love the "mom... you should put this on your blog." Now your girls are bloggers, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Man-Oh-Man, is that girl is growing like a weed! ~Adam~
"Check-U-Oooouuuttt" :-)

Aj said...

WAY TO GO!!! I remember my first big girl bike...I got scared and confused about ht e brakes on the handle bars...I ended up flipping over the front. Candi sat there laughing...what a nice sister!
I think Kenzie must be as tall as BB now!! Those legs are getting long!! I feel bad for Bri ...Beautiful girls!! The boys are going to be beating down the door! ;o)

BB said...

Kate: Wasn't that funny! The girls giggle about that and ask me to play it over again. It is even funnier to watch them watch the video!

AJ/Adam: She wears the same shoe size as I do!!! We are practically eye to eye...scary! In fact, I have to have her sit on a low stool when I style her hair. If she is sitting on a normal chair, I have trouble seeing the top of her head. She is going to tower over me soon.