Thursday, February 5, 2009
Decision Made
Come this summer the Bartles are movin' on up to North Side. Our year in the Ghetto will be done in late May and the promotion list comes out two weeks after that. So if B makes rank, we will go on the SRNCO housing list. If not, we will move off base (once you take on-base quarters, you have to stay for a year before you can move off base). We just decided that B needs to be closer to work and I would prefer that Kenzie attend one of the Kadena Middle Schools. Besides, it wouldn't be a tour if we didn't move at least twice! It will be worth it not to step in pee ever again. No wonder they don't allow pets in the towers, the Marines can't even housetrain themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for you, I cant believe people are peeing in the elevator?!
I am so excited for you guys! We are also already looking into off base housing...but we are stuck here until fall! It's hard to move to a place you don't know and have to choose a place to live....
P: I know, it feels good to have made a decision. The elevator thing was the straw that broke the camel's back.
AJ: I wish they gave you more than 10 days in a brand new place to figure out where you are going to live. We always end up moving once we have figured it all out. It is an expensive habit :).
Post a Comment