Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Link and Catch Up!!








You have to visit the new link on my blog (it is over to the right on the blog page too). It is the Campos' Adventure in Guam. I worked with Mrs. C and Kenzie was in one of their son's classes for two years in a row. They are some great Mountain Homies! We miss them! Check out their blog. It looks like they are discovering the joys that come with bobbing around on a little tropical island in the Pacific. How are the Guammanians? (Ha Ha, BPS inside joke.)

What a week! I had three papers to write, a group presentation, and a whole slew of chapters to read. I wrote one paper on my personal education philosophy (that's going in the portfolio, have fun slogging through that one Principals...joking..I actually like that paper a lot), one on school vouchers, and one on teaching as an art and a science. Needless to say I am way behind in the blogging realm.

We had a fun Thanksgiving. The Cole's came over and we had dinner on her new china! So pretty. Dinner was fantastic. D and I cooked all morning long, the boys played X-box (no football on TV in our time zone...nuts) and worked on B's motorcycle, and the girls helped a little and played a lot. Emily wouldn't let me take a picture, but it was hilarious to watch her mash the yams while covering her nose with her shirt to prevent gagging. Our dishes turned out great. The ribbon jello was beautiful thanks to some tips from my sister-in-law. Thanks Kari! We forgot to get a picture of the turkey, but he was good. Check out the pics from the day.

2 comments:

Världen är liten… said...

We missed you guys this Thanksgiving=o)! Too bad about the Beavs, what happened?

BB said...

They choked! It seems to be a pattern, but we love them anyway. I am glad that when they fall apart, they do it 100% :).

We missed you too! The warm weather made it feel like we "playing" Thanksgiving. Both D and I commented on it.