Today we saw "Marley and Me" at the base theater with the Coles. What a good movie. I highly recommend it. It reminds you of your favorite pet. I thought about our dog, Halligan. He is the best worst dog ever too. After the movie we talked about how he ate the back door on our first house and has consumed countless stuffed animals, always pulled on the leash until we got the harness, will swim in any amount of water, gets a wild hair and just runs off like a frothing madman, and turns into the biggest weenie when there is thunder. Did I mention that he knocked my mom over on several occasions and once proudly delivered a dead skunk to her? He is such a pain in the butt, but he is also a complete sweetie. We miss him so much. I am glad he is being cared for so well by my parents right now. They watched him when we were in England during his terrible teenage years and now they are providing TLC in his senior times. We miss him lots. Thanks for loving him for us!!
I also got my Praxis scores back. I passed! I even did well enough for DODDS. Whew. Here is the kicker. I did better on the math section than I did on the writing section. This is even weirder... in the math section I aced all the upper level stuff (algebra, geometry, probablility, data analysis) and I didn't do so hot on the number and basic operations. I don't get it!! Whatever, I passed. Check that one off the list.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment