Yes it does...that is the answer to all your questions. Enough of that. I just found some more photos from work to put up so you don't have to look at my grill for long. Some plastic o ties were replaced with steel ties and the crazy canine has created the need for two wires up top. Soup, yogurt, slim fast, past is all I can handle right now...
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
The Answer Is Yes It Does!
Yes it does...that is the answer to all your questions. Enough of that. I just found some more photos from work to put up so you don't have to look at my grill for long. Some plastic o ties were replaced with steel ties and the crazy canine has created the need for two wires up top. Soup, yogurt, slim fast, past is all I can handle right now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment