Sunday, March 29, 2009

Long Time No Hear...

Hi Everyone, we have been busy. Kim is currently in her statistics class and is swamped in assignments. I returned from Korea and then taught some contingency firefighting to Japanese Firefighters. They did not know any English and I had to work through an interpreter so it was slow and I had to cut out alot of information. Plus, the Japanese Self Defense Force is not really military, so I couldn't go too in depth because we don't operate the same way. Now, Silver Flag started today so I will have long days for the rest of the week. Also, McKenzie is off to Yuron island. She will be gone until Wednesday. This will be the longest amount of time she has been away from us. So that is what's going on. Plus, Plus, Newman is having oral surgery in Seattle...

4 comments:

BB said...

good thing he is a cute cat...because he is an expensive cat :)

Världen är liten… said...

Omg, the fact that he's still alive is a true miracle=o)!

Aj said...

Why did he need surgery? Poor kitty!!!

BB said...

He has to have some teeth extracted. He is going to be a gummer really soon. He just keeps going. The vet thinks he is the Benjamin Button of the cat world.