Even after two weeks in Korea, the girls can still ride. It was nice to wake up to a sunny day and take the girls outside. Now we are off to the beach to wander around. Have a good day!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little slice of island life from a military spouse's perspective.
5 comments:
The girls have been in Korea?? What did I miss, I'm confused...
Brian, Brian, Brian...he left his subject ambiguous. He should have explicitly stated that he was the subject of that sentence. He was in Korea and he was noting that the girls had not lost the ability to ride their bikes in his absence. Good for you Pernilla, you caught a native speaker in a big old grammar error. I bow to you!
The way he has it now, the girls are the subject of the sentence...wow...so impressed with you my favorite Swedish friend.
Ayden and Autumn are so jealous that the girls can ride their bikes...kind of hard here will all the snow and slush!!
Ha ha, thank you my favorite soon to be Master Degree Teacher friend!!
Post a Comment