Friday, September 11, 2009

AEPA

Stress...stress...stress... I have one shot to make a deadline. Yikes. I have to pass my AEPA on September 15th if I want to make the October deadline for student teaching in the spring. Needless to say I have been consumed with this test. I am trying to study in every spare moment I have. I hope that it all works out or I will be delayed in my career hopes. I have yet to fail a major exam, but I always allw myself some sort of cushion. This time I have none. It is a one shot deal. I have confidence that it will work out just fine. Here is hoping!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

bb... you've always been a self-described "nerd." Don't worry too much; I'm sure you'll do fine. Remember... the 24 hours before, don't look at anything and let it sink in. You'll pass with flying stars! :)

BB said...

Thanks Kate!! As I have been studying, I have been keeping your advice of remembering to include names in my essays. That has been reassuring. You always have my back!

Unknown said...

Many people aren't as fabulous as us, so I have to have your back. :)

BB said...

:) It is tough to be us!