It has been a week...I have to make it until Wednesday. Major assignments are due that day, but it is the last day of this class. So if I can hang on for a few more days...and stop procrastinating ASAP...it will be a much easier week next week.
The girls decided to get their hair cut short for the summer too! I call them my Bobsey twins. They don't get the reference and think (once again) I am just one apple shy of a pie. The short hair is easy to take care of and great in the heat. Here are the cuties!
Speaking of cuties..Versace has arrived. As mentioned before we are dog sitting until the beginning of July. He is a very sweet dog, fluffy and companionable. The girls are over the moon about having an animal in the house again. They live for animals!! He is fun, but not my type of dog. I do like "borrowing" him for a bit though. Here are some pictures of the little fellow. Of course, Versace adores Brian the most!!!
1 comment:
Your girls are so cute!! And look at those haircuts, they want to be like mommy=o).
Post a Comment