Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Plan on Track
I got my AEPA results today and I passed. Whew!! That was my last hurdle to make the deadline for student teaching in the spring. This means, barring any unforseen circumstances, I will graduate as planned in June. I can proceed with my dream of being hired by DODDS in the fall. I am currently making lots of good connections..networking, networking. I still have a lot of tests to take so that I end up with my DODEA license as well as my Arizona State License. If there is one thing I have learned about getting a government job, it is not only the connections you make but the HR list you end up on that counts. I have to make sure when they pull a list of eligible candidates my name appears on the list. It doesn't matter who wants to hire me if I don't end up on The List. Lots of boxes to check and paperwork to fill out...KSAs, yuck. However, it should all be worth it! So exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! Good work!! I am excited for you.
Congrats!!!! Good luck with the rest of your schooling.
Post a Comment