This morning, my spacers were taken out and the Dentist installed the collars. I call them anchors points because that makes sense to my technical rescue trained brain. She also did more impressions on top and bottom so she has current templates to prepare measurements for the next stage. Next week hopefully, the quads will be installed, (brackets on the next 4 teeth forward of the anchors). From those brackets, all the other work will develop. I won't have brackets on all teeth. I will have meteal wires and bands in the front and from time to time, springs and rubber bands depending on what each objective is. Kim is studying with her cohort preparing presentations and final papers for tomorrow night, so I have "broken" into the blogger account and am playing around with this while she is away...
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Guest blogger unannounced...haha...
This morning, my spacers were taken out and the Dentist installed the collars. I call them anchors points because that makes sense to my technical rescue trained brain. She also did more impressions on top and bottom so she has current templates to prepare measurements for the next stage. Next week hopefully, the quads will be installed, (brackets on the next 4 teeth forward of the anchors). From those brackets, all the other work will develop. I won't have brackets on all teeth. I will have meteal wires and bands in the front and from time to time, springs and rubber bands depending on what each objective is. Kim is studying with her cohort preparing presentations and final papers for tomorrow night, so I have "broken" into the blogger account and am playing around with this while she is away...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
at the moment with the blog layout...your teeth are exactly next to the bull dog...funny!
Thats what im talking about, a hijacked blog...
Post a Comment